Billing Type credit

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Billing Type credit

Around 2 months ago I change my billing type to online because on your web said will have $10 credit.

1. May I know when will this apply to my account?

2. Just find out billing type cannot change back to paper, no more edit icon, may I know why?

Thanks very much for your help.

Accepted Solution

Re: Billing Type credit

Hey @elmoboy

Thank you for subscribing to Online billing, it's the little things that count Smiley

The credit should be applied on the second invoice following the change, this means that if you already had a bill out when you made the change, it could take up to 2 bills for the credit to appear.

Also, it's normal that you don't see the Edit icon to revert to paper bill as it's no longer possible to make that change through self-serve!

Don't hesitate if there's anything else. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey @elmoboy

Thank you for subscribing to Online billing, it's the little things that count Smiley

The credit should be applied on the second invoice following the change, this means that if you already had a bill out when you made the change, it could take up to 2 bills for the credit to appear.

Also, it's normal that you don't see the Edit icon to revert to paper bill as it's no longer possible to make that change through self-serve!

Don't hesitate if there's anything else. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Thanks very much FidoRanya, Will keep an eye on my next bill 😃

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator