Billing Issues

Billing Issues

Billing Issues

SOLVED
Ryan12345
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Billing Issues

Dear Fido Customer Service,

I don't pay much attention to my billing as I normally have it set to automatically come off my credit card. However, a while back I was overbilled by Fido and so removed the autopay function off my account.  

I randomly went in and looked at my most recent invoice, and you have increased my primary number by $40 a month. Also, you have removed a credit which was promised for the duration of my contract.  I am really not impressed by this shady business practice. How can you justify changing my contract and adding another $40 to my plan without my knowledge or permission to do so?  I would like something to be done about this.  This is highway robbery and I will be contacting the CRTC if nothing is done about this.

I have been a loyal customer with Fido for over a decade and don't know if this will continue.  For my plan to suddenly go from $60 a month to $100 a month is ludacrous.  

Please contact me asap. I do not want to waste my time on the phone with you guys.  This is already taking up too much of my time.

Regards,

Accepted Solution

Re: Billing Issues

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey fidoryan,

This doesn't look right to me! We only change a plan with the customer's authorization! I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can check it out! 

Keep in mind that you can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter for all account related questions Smiley

Talk to you soon!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
Waleedj
I'm a Participant Level 2

I got my first fido bill today. It says that I have exceeded my data limit. In the meantime, it also mentions that I have used only 102 MB of data. How can they charge me for extra data when I have 750MB limit.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Hey Walledj!

Welcome to the Community!

You must be impacted by the first day of prorata. 

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes and look into that with you Smiley 

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey fidoryan,

This doesn't look right to me! We only change a plan with the customer's authorization! I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can check it out! 

Keep in mind that you can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter for all account related questions Smiley

Talk to you soon!

Ryan12345
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I can't seem to figure out how to PM you.