Bill too much!! ( Unapplied promotion )

pbandi1
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am not satisfied with the services and your marketing strategies.its totally unfair with my bill paying huge amount for every month for silly mistake made by the store keeper without applying the promotional code,my friend got the benefit with that offer but i am the victim for your irresponsibility.i want to cancel my services from fido ..

3 REPLIES 3
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @pbandi1!

Sorry you feel this way about this. We definitely want to make this right for you. Can you tell us what the promotion was? If it was mistake at the store, you can go back to talk to the agent so can get this fixed for you. Smiley

pbandi1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey how u doing ?

i will expalin the case in detail ,can you suggest me the solution?I dont want to pay for the company marketing strategies ?

I took the sim card from pen center (GTB455)sales rep:Mike .who mde mistake by not applying the international calling Promo code .but my friend got same plan ,he actually refered to me  but how can it happen ??so i was charged for extra long distance calls ,i got surprised with the bill of 131$ and called to the customer care for the details and the customer representive says offer not appiled ,so who is responsible for this ? he said to findout with the store.The store operater says offer was not appiled and said it was the mistake of the employee.which is the **bleep** reason and manager tried to solve the issue by calling customer care explaining the mistake happened from their side and from the company .

Thanks 

Paramesh

Thanks for clarifying @pbandi1 !

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this together Smiley .