Bill pay

Bill pay

Bill pay

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Bill pay

I already payed my bill on dec 03 by online payment. Why do I still need to pay 80.11 in my account balance?

Accepted Solution

Re: Bill pay

Solved by Fido Employee afterthefact

Helo @95  , technically speaking December 3rd was over a month ago (today is January 5th) so I think it's normal that after a month you have a new balance owing.  At Fido you get billed once per month.  Sounds like you paid your December bill fine and now it's time for the January bill to be paid.   For more details you can access the MyAccount section on fido.ca or use the MyAccount mobile app. 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
afterthefact
Fido Employee

Helo @95  , technically speaking December 3rd was over a month ago (today is January 5th) so I think it's normal that after a month you have a new balance owing.  At Fido you get billed once per month.  Sounds like you paid your December bill fine and now it's time for the January bill to be paid.   For more details you can access the MyAccount section on fido.ca or use the MyAccount mobile app. 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi 95 & welcome to the Community!

I'd need to take a look into your account to answer your question; I'll send you a private message.

Talk to you soon. Smiley