Bill being charged before end of billing cycle?..

SOLVED
Elvanayverdi
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

I moved my number to Fido on December 21, and i just recieved my first bill which was issued on December 21 yesterday January 1. I would like to know how can the bill be issued on the day I moved my number. 

Thanks,

Accepted Solution

Re: Bill being charged before end of billing cycle?..

Solved by Moderator

Hey Elvanayverdi and welcome to the Community Smiley

You’re always billed 1 month in advance for your services.

When you activate your account, a billing cycle is automatically assigned, and the cycle ends on the same day as the activation.

Since you activated your services on the 21st, your cycle starts on the 22nd of each month, and ends on the 21st of the following month. Your bill is then issued 2-5 days following the last day of your billing cycle.

I hope this clears things up for you!

If you have any questions about your bill, you can always reach us through Twitter and Facebook as well.

Hope this helps.

***Edited to clarify information****

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey Elvanayverdi and welcome to the Community Smiley

You’re always billed 1 month in advance for your services.

When you activate your account, a billing cycle is automatically assigned, and the cycle ends on the same day as the activation.

Since you activated your services on the 21st, your cycle starts on the 22nd of each month, and ends on the 21st of the following month. Your bill is then issued 2-5 days following the last day of your billing cycle.

I hope this clears things up for you!

If you have any questions about your bill, you can always reach us through Twitter and Facebook as well.

Hope this helps.

***Edited to clarify information****