Bill Payment

Bill Payment

Bill Payment

SOLVED
sba1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Bill Payment

Hi,

I need some information on Fido bill payment. I started using Fido on Dec 20, 2016 with 2 year contract agreement. This is my first time using Fido. I made a late payment of $98.6 on my first bill on Jan 25, 2017, I must have paid it before Jan 16, 2017. I have paid $98.6 as my first bill by using debit card on Jan 25, 2017 and it has shown on my payment history on my Fido account. I checked my account on the bill section and found that $98.6 is still appearing as balance brought forward. On my account balance, I saw $81.07 which is the total of $79.10 as monthly charge and $1.97 as one time late payment charge. There's also an amount of $179.67 which is the total of $98.6 + $79.10 + $1.97. How much do I have to pay for the next bill? Is it $81.07?

Your answer is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Servatius

Accepted Solution

Re: Bill Payment

Solved by MVP MVP

@sba1 It should be the $81.07 is your current balance you are seeing the $98.6 as brought forward because you made the payment late and when you made the payment you paid by debit which can take 7 days before Fido gets it.

To make sure a moderator here can check you account to verify.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@sba1 It should be the $81.07 is your current balance you are seeing the $98.6 as brought forward because you made the payment late and when you made the payment you paid by debit which can take 7 days before Fido gets it.

To make sure a moderator here can check you account to verify.

Hi @sba1

Welcome to the Community Smiley

@KAPABLE-K is right. It looks like we received the payment after your bill was issued. It can take about 5 business days for the payment to be posted to the account when made through online banking. 

You can dial *28 from your Fido phone to check what your latest balance is Smiley

We're here if anything.