Bill Details

Bill Details

Bill Details

SOLVED
ape63
I'm a Participant Level 1

Bill Details

Using the new Web site at Fido, I can't seem to find how to view my bill details. From the email, I click the link to see my bill. It takes me to the Overview screen. There is no "View Bill Details" link. There is a "Pay Now" button and a link with a phone number. The pay now button takes you to the "Billing and Payments" page. The phone number link takes you to the "Services - Mobile" page. There is no "View Bill Details" on any of these pages that I can see. I work with computers day-in and day-out. I have even created some web pages. If I cannot figure out how to get my billing details, then I bet a few other people are having issues. Is it possible that this is one more feature that isn't quite ready yet on the new site?

Accepted Solution

Re: Bill Details

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey ape63, 

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Once you're logged in on My Account, you should be able to download a pdf file of the invoice and view the details. To do so, you have to click on the bill you're trying to view. At the right , under the ''Did you Know?'' section you should see an arrow with Save/Print this bill ( PDF) . 

Let me know how that goes! 

View solution in context
26 REPLIES 26
WPS
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have the same problem.  I have spoken to a tech for over an hour and no solution.  I called again and another tech seemed to have solved my issue last month.

Here I am again and the same issue.  I am very frustarted with this.

The detailed description of not accessing the details from your other client matches my experience.

This Fido website is the ONLY company that I have this issue with.

Please correct this and let us know when it has been updated.

WPS

BTW - What does the "recruit" refer to??  

I apologize for my typo - the frustration has now impeded my spelling as well!

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey WPS!

Welcome to the Community!

What do you mean by Recruit? Could you clarify?

If I understand correctly, when you log in to My Account, you only see the option to Pay Now?

Let us know!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey ape63, 

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Once you're logged in on My Account, you should be able to download a pdf file of the invoice and view the details. To do so, you have to click on the bill you're trying to view. At the right , under the ''Did you Know?'' section you should see an arrow with Save/Print this bill ( PDF) . 

Let me know how that goes! 

I don't understand,  maybe I do not wont anymore,   I am not happy with Fido anymore

Hey @1213

And welcome to the Community Smiley

We wouldn't want to see you go!

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can go over things together.

Tanicis
I'm a Participant Level 3

How do I fund the detailed bill? It only shows the total amount owing. I do not have a "VIEW BILL" option beside the amount owing as the tutorial video shows. 

Welcome to the community @Tanicis.

I moved your message since we had a similar thread. Basically you  can view the invoice on Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save PDF. Smiley

Tanicis

Save PDF actually doesn't exist on my account.

@FidoTerry wrote:

Welcome to the community @Tanicis.

I moved your message since we had a similar thread. Basically you  can view the invoice on Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save PDF. Smiley

How do you log in to your account @Tanicis ? If you log in with your phone number, this explains the issue you're having.

You'll have to create a new Fido account with your email address. Simply click on My Account, then Register Now. Let us know how it goes Smiley 

Tanicis

Nope - I log in with my email. 

Are you the account holder @Tanicis?

Tanicis

Yes, I am.

Strange! If you take a look at the video right here , you still don't see the option to open the pdf @Tanicis

Tanicis

No - I don't have that option. Can't view bill, can't download it. Only option is to pay bill

I'll send you a PM so we can look into it Smiley  @Tanicis. 

Duplicate2

I have the same problem it seems. When I log in to the mobile App and go to the billing section it shows "pay now" in yellow but "save this bill (pdf)" is greyed out and not selectable. Below the pic of the bill looks like a broken link. When I log into the website to see the bill, it says and click "view bill" it says "Looks like we are having system issues and can't show your bill right now." in red. I dont think I've ever been able to see my bill online.

Hey @Duplicate2

That's odd. You should have access to your bill.

Did you get a chance to go over @FidoTerry's instructions above?

Also, we have a Community blog here that lets you know know how to check the PDF version of your bill here

Let me know.

Duplicate2

Yes, as I said, I know how to do it, the problem was the relevant items were not available to be clicked ie. something wrong with your website not me. But I just tried again and now it's working without me having done anything differently.

Thanks for letting us know @Duplicate2

And I'm happy to see that you were able to check your bill.

If you still have the same issue, please let us know here Smiley