Better Plan with data

I'm a Participant Level 1 DheerajM
I'm a Participant Level 1

Better Plan with data

I have been a Fido customer since 4 years. I have 2gb data plan $57 plus tax with no contract and i do surpass that almost every month. I pay 10 bucks for a extra 1gb which comes up to $67. I called Customer care and i was offered $70$ plan for 3.5gb. The CSR was so adamant in putting any loyalty discount in. I wish Fido could have offered me a better deal.

Accepted Solution

Re: Better Plan with data

Hi @DheerajM and Welcome to the Community!

From what I see, you've been offered a plan that we do not advertise on the website right now meaning that you are already receiving a good deal!

Keep in mind that we can only offer you what we have available Smiley

If you have any question, feel free to reach out to us in private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Cheers Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 8
Former Moderator FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi @DheerajM and Welcome to the Community!

From what I see, you've been offered a plan that we do not advertise on the website right now meaning that you are already receiving a good deal!

Keep in mind that we can only offer you what we have available Smiley

If you have any question, feel free to reach out to us in private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Cheers Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 8
I'm a Participant Level 2 foster1912
I'm a Participant Level 2

fido isnt keeping up with the times... i have an account with virgin there data add is only $2 dollars a month for 1g of data..

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 8
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

There were good deals on Black Friday, including a bonus 1GB on most plans. It obviously does you no good right now, but the idea is to check promotions every now and then.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 8
Fido Employee AdamBeast
Fido Employee

If my memory is right, we used to have only one 57$ 2GB plan, which was a Christmas deal on 2013. 

This is a smart plan with 10$/GB data overusage rate and you can sign an 2 years agreement with a smart plan to get a subsidied phone. 

If you were using this plan, I would suggest you to keep it because this plan does include Name Dislay, Who Called, Visual Voicemail and 2500 minutes of Call forwarding, which are service no-included for our new plans and you need to pay extra for. 

Also compare to our blackfriday smart plan, which was 64$ for 2GB, your plan is 7$ less. Also need to mention that all our current plan are with either 5$/250MB or 5$/100MB for data overusage rate, no 10$/GB anymore. 

In fact , you may be using a plan which many people wanted, and if you change your plan, you cannot change your old plan back since it is no longer offered. 

So please think wisely before make next move. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 8
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

I woudl take your $57 2 GB plan any day! Currently I only have $55 1GB and I am a 9 years Fido Customer. Can I have your plan please Wink

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 8
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1

@AdamBeast it was Christmas 2012 I got that plan then it went down to $56

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 8
Fido Employee AdamBeast
Fido Employee

@KAPABLE-K wrote: