Better Plan with data

Better Plan with data

Better Plan with data

SOLVED
VeraJB90
I'm a Participant Level 2

Better Plan with data

Hi 

I've been a fido customer for years and every time I call them to see if I qualify for a better plan they tell me there's nothing for me. Last April they gave me a $65 plan with 2GB of data and the second gig is only valid for a year. I'm getting so fed up with them. Does anyone have a better idea on how I can get a better plan with more data? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Better Plan with data

Solved by Moderator

Hey @VeraJB90,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sticking with us for so long, we greatly appreciate your loyalty!

I'm sorry to learn that you're not entirely satisfied with your current plan. I assure you that we always want to offer you the best services possible and that we try to keep our plans very competitive to what's out on the market at the moment. 

Keep in mind that our plans and offers change quite often, so keep an eye out on what's available.

If you'd like us to revise your plan options together, we can send you a PM here or you can use one of these channels to contact us for account related questions.

Let me know Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoClaudia

Hey @VeraJB90,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sticking with us for so long, we greatly appreciate your loyalty!

I'm sorry to learn that you're not entirely satisfied with your current plan. I assure you that we always want to offer you the best services possible and that we try to keep our plans very competitive to what's out on the market at the moment. 

Keep in mind that our plans and offers change quite often, so keep an eye out on what's available.

If you'd like us to revise your plan options together, we can send you a PM here or you can use one of these channels to contact us for account related questions.

Let me know Smiley

VeraJB90
I'm a Participant Level 2

Please pm me 

Thank you 

Perfect @VeraJB90

We'll send you a PM shortly to check all that with you Smiley