Unfortunately dropped my phone in the ocean and wasn't able to retrieve it. I have about 5 more months until my contract ends so I was wondering what are everyone's experience with buying out their contract, negotiating for a new one and getting a new phone in the process. Not sure if I should just wait out my contract with a backup phone or just buy it out.
Hey @pablo1! How are you today? Welcome to our community forums!
I'm so sorry to hear about your phone, that's a real shame :(!
I'll send you a private message so we can discuss your options together.