Being charged for data I did not use

SOLVED
Matt90
I'm a Participant Level 1

I just got my first bill, six days after I joined, is this correct (to be paid by the end of the month)? In any case I'm getting an additional data usage charge of $7 and according to my usage summary I have not gone over my monthly limit, any ideas why this might be? I'm fairly sure the usuage summary is correct because I have set a data limit on my phone.

Accepted Solution

Re: Being charged for data I did not use

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Matt90 and welcome to the Community.

We need to go on your account so we can see what happened on your bill.

In the future, you have the option tor reach a representative concerning anything related to your account on our other channels here.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Itsmedano
I'm a Participant Level 1

I changed my account from a 2 gig a month with a $20 2 gig add on a month to a 10 gig a month plan that ends up being teh same price. When i did the change I was told and I aggres that the 2 give data add on / top up would be removed. Just looking at my account now and I see that I have the 10 gigs and the 2 gig top up is added and I"m being charged for it. Come on....Really?

Hey @Itsmedano and thanks for reaching out.

We can verify what's going on with your top-up.

I'm sending you a PM. Talk to you soon.

FidoKenny

Hey @Matt90 and welcome to the Community.

We need to go on your account so we can see what happened on your bill.

In the future, you have the option tor reach a representative concerning anything related to your account on our other channels here.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.