Balance brought forward

Balance brought forward

Balance brought forward

SOLVED
longhaozhi
I'm a Participant Level 1

Balance brought forward

I already paid my bill every month,but I still got "balance brought forward." I even paid twice in April and May. Please solve the problem for me asap!

Accepted Solution

Re: Balance brought forward

Solved by MVP MVP

@FidoPierre he is paying by credit card its in the screenshot he posted.

It look slike he is making the payments manually and missing the due dates thats why its showing a balance brought forward.

@longhaozhi since you are making credit card payments you should consider setting up pre-authorized payments so you do not miss your payment due date.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoPierre

Hey @longhaozhi 

Welcome to the community! Smiley 

Do you know if the payments are being posted to your account before the due date? What type of payment method are you using? 

Payments made through online banking or through a bank teller can take up to 5 business days to be posted to your account. If we receive a payment after your billing cycle date the balance can display as ``brought forward``. 

@FidoPierre he is paying by credit card its in the screenshot he posted.

It look slike he is making the payments manually and missing the due dates thats why its showing a balance brought forward.

@longhaozhi since you are making credit card payments you should consider setting up pre-authorized payments so you do not miss your payment due date.