Bad experience

Bad experience

Bad experience

Surinder23
I'm a Participant Level 2

Bad experience

I have been with Fido for over 12 years now and have gotten many good deals throughout those years. Today for the past few times that I have called Fido I have had a really bad customer experience with Fido. The agents talk really rudely and just don’t want to help or try helping in any way. In fact one agent disconnected the call so I had to call all over again. This has happened almost 5-6 times when I called or any of my family members called. Also a lot of companies offer a second language and Punjabi is really common in my city (Surrey). Whenever I ask for a translator no one wants to translate and says it’s the policy. I understand that the agents can’t break the policy but Fido should have translators that can talk Punjabi. Considering all this and having a terrible plan deals and customer experience I am thinking of switching to a different company. I hope Fido reads this and can train or change their agents. 

Thank you,

Surinder Dhami 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hi @Surinder23,

Welcome to the Fido Community. 

First I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. 

While it is true that we don't offer support in Punjabi, I can assure you we are happy to help and offer you the support that you need. Should you be more comfortable in writting, we're available on Live Chat and Social Media whenever you need help with your account. 

Was there something in particular you want to go over with us @Surinder23? I'll be happy to send you a private message to review the situation with you. 

Surinder23
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello @FidoRachel 

Yes there are some things I need to talk in particular that I’ve encountered many times with Fido. 

Thanks,

Surinder Dhami

Alright, I'm sending you a private message right now.