Bad experience

Bad experience

Bad experience

phenn2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Bad experience

Am not happy at all this morning. Wasted tons of time on the phone this past weekend trying to renew my plan. Kids wanted new phones. So the deal was fair in the end . Not great but fair. I thought that with all the competion out there and the fact that I have had 4 phones with Fido for over 4 years I was a valued customer.Anyway like I said settled on an fair at best deal. So waiting for phones to be delivered and checked out the confirmation email I was sent. WAIT A MINUTE !!!!! This is not what I agreed to or was told ??? Suddenly all these chargers!! And on top of it all they stuck in the 25 dollar activation fee per phone!! Not accepatable at all. Now I have to call this morning and cancel the phones that are on their way. And either get this straightened out or its time to shop. I really dont understand.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @phenn2

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

That's definitely not how we want you to feel, if there was a misunderstanding about the offer we'll definitely rectify it. 

As for the $25 activation fee, this one-time fee helps cover costs associated with processing your service request.We currently have an offer to waive this one-time fee for customers who order their device online through self-serve only.

Were you able to reach us to have this resolved? Let me know! In any case I can send you a PM to help Smiley 

phenn2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes this was rectified. Its shocking to see an email opposite of what I was offered. Some paperwork errors is all . Customer service had the correct copies and knew what I was talking about.Thanks.

Happy to hear that everything was correct @phenn2

Thanks for the update Smiley