BYOD Spotify free

BYOD Spotify free

BYOD Spotify free

Rainey99
I'm a Contributor Level 1

BYOD Spotify free

I have a BYOD plan and I want to take advantage of the 6 months spotify premium free. My account says my plan is a pulse plan however when I go to register for a spotify premium account it say I have to have a pulse plan.

So does that mean BYOD is not a pulse plan?

5 REPLIES 5
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Rainey99

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Some BYOP plan are also Pulse plans but it's good to know that we no longer offer the Spotify Premium offer. When was your account activated? 

If your account was activated prior to the end of the offer it would still be available and you should have received a code by SMS to activate it. 

Let me know!

Rainey99

Hello,
My account was activated Dec 2016. I was sent a code today but it keeps telling me I have to upgrade my plan but I have a 8gb BYOP plan.

Thank you for your help.
Rainey

Thanks for the update,

We'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can take a closer look. Your Spotify promotion would being initially when you first switch to a Pulse plan.

Talk to you soon Smiley

Rainey99

Hello, I filled the form out but I am not able to reply to the PM. There is only replies to social media where I will not post my email and number because it will show as a post in my account.

Hey @Rainey99

That's pretty odd that you're not able to reply to our PM.  I'll send you a new one so you can reply to this one!

Talk to you soon Smiley