BRING BACK OUR FIDO DOLLARS !

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

BRING BACK OUR FIDO DOLLARS !

I think its totally unfair that fido is stealing away our fido dollars. I for one would like to see the fido dollars plan be maintained. Its strange that they seem to want to replace it with spotify. I for one would like to see Fido Dollars Stay and be a Choice over spotify.

Whos for BRINGING BACK OUR FIDO DOLLARS ?

I think there are a large majority of us here who would like to Keep collecting fido dollars.

Whos with me?

Jack a Valued Fido Customer....

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 11
Highlighted

Re: BRING BACK OUR FIDO DOLLARS !

Hey @jackastor1!

We are refocusing our rewards programs towards more immediate benefits. Spotify Premium & Daily Vice subscription are indeed replacing the FidoDOLLARS program, but there's still some time to use any FidoDOLLARS you've accumulated!

You can check out more details on this right here.

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 11
Highlighted

No thanks I want the fido dollars and I believe the majority of fido customers do too!!
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

I'm one that prefers spotify. I liked fido dollars however I'm enjoying the more immediate benefits than later. It's better than fido getting rid of fido dollars and not replacing it with any other benefits. So I am a happy customer.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

So being a customer getting Fidodollars, when they stop and Fido seizes the assett of FidoDollars I own, I will get 2 years of free Spotify?  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 11
Highlighted

@SpiltBwater no you don't everyone on an old plan like myself will get nothing.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

So Fido gets rid of our FidoDollars and we get nothing?  Can Fido not at the very least convert value to Spotify subscription? ie I own $40 Fido Dollars and Spotify is 9.99 per month so give 4 months Spotify?  When Fido makes it so hard to use Fido Dollars by limiting what can be purchased, seems unfair to force people to use them or lose them.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't read the fine prints:

"...FidoDOLLARS have no monetary value..."

Like every fidelity plan, it's all imaginary "value" that the corporation accept to credit your account.

Also, from the same page:

"Fido can, at its discretion, terminate FidoREWARDS at any time, upon no less than thirty (30) days' prior written notice to you. Participants have until the day FidoREWARDS is terminated to redeem their accumulated FidoDOLLARS. FidoDOLLARS become null and void on the day FidoREWARDS is terminated and cannot be redeemed after that day. (...) If you do not accept such change, your remedy is to terminate your participation in FidoREWARDS by calling us at 1 888 481-FIDO(3436)"

So what Fido is doing is in accordance to something you agreed on when you signed up. Yes, I know, no one reads those things yet we still put our signature saying that we did.

I don't like that FidoDollars are being cancelled. I have no use for Spotify or Daily Vice - I have 2 accounts on a Pulse plan, I have not nor do I plan to activate Spotify or Daily Vice on either. But Fido is under no obligation to compensate us (unfortunately). I don't like it either, but those were always the terms.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 11
Highlighted

You miss the point. We want fido dollars. They are more tangible then Spotify. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

You miss the point: the decision has been made, FidoDollars are not coming back.

I reiterate that I have no use for Spotify or Daily Vice and I would much prefer to retain the FidoDollars, but that decision was taken quite a while ago.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 11