Avoid Fido Galeries D'Anjou Kiosque

BonBon
I'm a Participant Level 2

I bought a Sony M4 Aqua from Fido Galeries D'Anjou Kiosques on Monday Nov 30-2015. After two (2) days, I came back because the phone got the problem that most of the time people from other side cannot hear me. I'am asking for exchange but the salesman says no because my phone still working. I called Fido then the agent told me that I have the right to exchange or to return it because the phone just used 19 minutes and only 2 days. I came back to the kiosques asking to return the phone. This time they told me that they cannot receive the phone because I used the phone with the head sets.?????. I called Fido again then the agent told me that she already talked to the manager over therre so just give them the phone and told him that "by law you have to accepte it".But they kept telling me that they cannot accept the phone. I donot know what can I do now, I think the only thing I can do is to call protection du consommateur. So past to my experience, people in Montreal should not go to the Fido Kiosques in Galeries D'Anjou to avoid problem.

2 REPLIES 2
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey BonBon!

That doesn't sound right Confused

I'm going to send you a PM - I'd like to look into this.

Thanks in advance!

BonBon
I'm a Participant Level 2

That doesn't sound right, but this happen to me.