Asurion Scam!

Asurion Scam!

Asurion Scam!

BeckyP
I'm a Participant Level 1

Asurion Scam!

I am so disappointed with the Asurion services. It has been over 4 months and I'm still dealing with them today to process my claim. I damaged my phone back in April and I had a Samsung s7 edge. I was authorized to go purchase my own device as the item was on back ordered. It was never communicated to me until 1 months later WHEN I CALLED IN that the previous phone was to be returned, they told me they'll send me a return postage during that discussion.  It wasn't until 4 months later when I receive the return postage (after I have called 3-4 times in attempts to resolve this issue). They kept telling me that they sent return postage, it wasn't until mid July when I finally receive the postage. The communication of their staff is poor and customer service representatives lacks authority to act on any issue. It's been over a month that Fedex had sent the phone back to your facility and yet there were no updates on my claim. I would never recommend your warranty package to anyone else as this was truly the worst customer experience I have ever.

1 REPLY 1
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @BeckyP

I'm sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience with Asurion.

Have you contacted them to know if they received your phone yet?