Are Chargers covered through insurance?

SOLVED
mstokes85
I'm a Participant Level 1

I was just wondering if Chargers are covered through insurance?

Accepted Solution

Re: Are Chargers covered through insurance?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Hi mstokes85,

Welcome to the community. Smiley

The 1 year manufacturer warranty does cover accessories such as chargers. You will need to bring the phone and the charger at a Fido store so we can send it for repairs for you. I would suggest contact the manufacturer directly however if it's only for a charger, sometimes they make exceptions and send a replacement for it so you won't need to send the phone in repair as well.

As for the Fido device protection, the assurance does cover accessories as well. You can contact Asurion by clicking here to file a claim.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Hi mstokes85,

Welcome to the community. Smiley

The 1 year manufacturer warranty does cover accessories such as chargers. You will need to bring the phone and the charger at a Fido store so we can send it for repairs for you. I would suggest contact the manufacturer directly however if it's only for a charger, sometimes they make exceptions and send a replacement for it so you won't need to send the phone in repair as well.

As for the Fido device protection, the assurance does cover accessories as well. You can contact Asurion by clicking here to file a claim.

Hope this helps!