Anybody else think the online billing is messed up?

Twooper
I'm a Participant Level 3

At first glance it shows me I have nothing to pay but in fact I still owe one month. The next month I get an email that states I owe one month but in fact I owe two and now I am charged a late fee !

6 REPLIES 6
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Twooper I know Fido website can be a bit problematic at times but I never had issues reading and understanding my bill. If you know your bill needs to be paid why not just pay it so you do not incur any late fees. If you are having problems viewing you bill online you can always call customer service to get your balance or you can install the Fido app on your phone. 

You also have the option to do pre-authorise payments too so you don't have to be doing it manually every month or worry about late fees.

Twooper

I do pay the bill. The issue is the account balance on the first page and the actual amount due are not the same values. Whats more I made a payment on the 21rst and my last bill shows no payment. I am going to call. This is messed up

@Twooper if you made the payment from your bank account it can take 5-7 business days before Fido gets the payment, if you pay by credit card the payment gets applied right away.

Twooper

Right I called and sorted it out. I paid on the 21rst and received a notice today that my bill is ready. Thats 6 days. Yes the payment did not show up but that does not explain why the amount due on the first page and the number on the second page are not the same.

@Twooper That could be because you missed your last payment so the amount due would reflect that missed amount that's why its due, the total amount might be different because the current amount is not over due so it just reflects as a balance.

Hey @Twooper

I'll send you a PM and we'll check it out. Smiley