Any Retention Offer for a Loyal Customer?

SOLVED
KamiOppai
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello!

Black Friday is around the corner and my contract just ended so I have been searching for some deals on the web (both BYOD and new contract plans). But I do want to check out what Fido has to offer before I look elsewhere since I find the reception good for me and I didn't have much to complain about since I switched to Fido 4 or 5 years ago (time flies!).

Please let me know what plans would qualify for me. 

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Any Retention Offer for a Loyal Customer?

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @KamiOppai,

We will have to wait until Black Friday to see if Fido will have any promotions.

If you are looking for something better than what you currently have you can always check what Fido is currently offering and see if it benefits you are its best to call customer service and they can tell you if your account qualify for any special offer.

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
KamiOppai

Their promotions are already being advertised everywhere. Doubt there will be anymore surprises.

What did surprise me is that I was trying to be civil and give Fido a chance to retain a customer (with 2 lines) before I take my money elsewhere. Unlike those who like to complain on the board (and actually grabbed a mod's attention), I thought I was doing the right thing. 

Anyway, off I go! Already found much better deals out there.

Thanks for all those who have chipped in and shared their thoughts!

Hey @KamiOppai!

We definitely don't want to see you go Sad

Have you checked via your Fido.ca account if you're selected for any offers? Certain offers are unique to customers, if you're selected for a promo you can see it when logged in to Fido.ca! 

Let us know, we can also send you a PM so we can review things with you Smiley

KamiOppai

Hi Nick,

Yes, I have checked my account for eligible offers and while there are a couple of unique offers, I am really not impressed with what the system is giving me. 

Sure, please do send me a PM.

Thanks.

We'll check things out together! Keep an eye out on your inbox for a PM from me Wink

SyedJ
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I have recieved good plan from Bell. Please let me know if you have any good retention plan

Thanks

Hey @SyedJ

We are sending a PM your way Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @KamiOppai,

We will have to wait until Black Friday to see if Fido will have any promotions.

If you are looking for something better than what you currently have you can always check what Fido is currently offering and see if it benefits you are its best to call customer service and they can tell you if your account qualify for any special offer.

ggo

And there it is.......balck friday specials are terrible.

Oh and if you have a $60-$70 plan, they'll be sure to try and sign you up for $90 plan like that's such an amazing opportunity.

JANR
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido service is great but the Black Friday promotions are very limited this year. You can get an extra 2GB data on only select plans and for only 24 months, then the plans revert. Sales on phones are non-existent. Arghhhh.

ggo

They REALLY want us to sign contracts for $90+ a month. That is a price we used to cringe at as something only Telus, Bell or Rogers would force us into. They also did away with $10 a gig data after your allowance, so they can gouge on overuse which most will use because they don't give you enough data unless you spend......you guessed it, $90+ a month (more if you want a new or elite phone). Unsurprisingly, Koodo, Virgin and Fido all change rates and promote extra data lock in step within days of each other.