Android Nougat already announced

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

As I'd previously feared Android 7 codename Nougat is already being scheduled for release later this summer. But still we Galaxy S6 owners await Android 6.0 This is becoming ridiculous if it wasn't so tragic. So Bell and Telus S6 owners can be enjoying Android 7 while we twiddle our thumbs and wait for Marshmallow.

5 REPLIES 5
NicolasJ
I'm a Contributor Level 2

This is seriously unbelievable that Android Nougat is going to be released August 22... Good but also terrible news, Fido has got to their stuff together http://www.androidcentral.com/android-70-nougat-likely-releasing-august-22

KAPABLE-K
MVP

That's why I just freed myself of the S6 and got the Nexus 6p. No looking back from here on.

tcartr

That is the phone I want if I can free myself of this S6. Only got it last August too much buyout left. I will use up a few more months and get the next Nexus in fall.

Yea I hear you I had enough and pulled the trigger and buyout my contract had $112.50 left.

Got a good deal at BestBuy $100 + they give me $150 giftcard.

tcartr

I have $350.00 left I am not going to buy that out. If I sell the phone maybe. That is a good deal. I will show my displeasure by moving my other line.