All I want to do is unlock my phone and I have been trying since yesterday

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

All I want to do is unlock my phone and I have been trying since yesterday

I been trying to get to Fido since yesterday I been calling nonstop with the same message being we can’t take you call and hanging up, I tried live chat and been waiting 4 hours and no one is taking it, All I want to do is unlock my phone or someone from technical support. This is really frustrating and never had any service provider be like this.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Re: I been trying to get through to Fido since yesterday. All I want to do is unlock my phone

Hi sleepyone, you may be having trouble getting through because of the big promo they had going on the weekend. People are still blowing up the lines trying to get it. Hopefully it settles down by tomorrow and then everything can return to normal. Don't give up, try tomorrow if you can and you may have an easier time getting through. 

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Re: I been trying to get through to Fido since yesterday. All I want to do is unlock my phone

I just don’t understand how they don’t have a separate line for technical support. Also I went into the store and they told me that I have to call which I have been doing, I have never been so stressed over a phone in my life 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Re: All I want to do is unlock my phone and I have been trying since yesterday

So have I. Past 24 hours I've been on chat, phone & messenger. Used to love FIDO'S customer service, wish they would take care of their existing clientele rather than trying to harvest new customers. Wonder what their ratio of new to lost customers is going to be. Pretty sure I'll be moving as soon as I get phone unlocked.

Why can't you leave a call back number, so someone can call you back - like other customer service centres do.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4