Albania Scam

I'm a Participant Level 1 MiniAussie
I'm a Participant Level 1

Albania Scam

In regard's to the major scam currently sweeping the international community, I did call back on 1 or two occasions and learned immediately it was a scam. After reading te news feeds I noticed call backs to the 355..etc number chargers users upwards of 20$ /min. Are you going to wave these fees?

Accepted Solution

Re: Albania Scam

Hi @MiniAussie & welcome to the Community!

We use sophisticated anti-spam software in our network to protect you from spammers. The software has advanced threat detection algorithms to constantly hunt for and identify suspicious activity. We also have a dedicated team who monitors and detect mobile messaging threats and creates configurations to block current/new issues in real-time.

If you've been billed for calls related to a scam, I suggest that you contact us to go over your bill. We can be reached through one of these channels.

Cheers! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Albania Scam

Hi @MiniAussie & welcome to the Community!

We use sophisticated anti-spam software in our network to protect you from spammers. The software has advanced threat detection algorithms to constantly hunt for and identify suspicious activity. We also have a dedicated team who monitors and detect mobile messaging threats and creates configurations to block current/new issues in real-time.

If you've been billed for calls related to a scam, I suggest that you contact us to go over your bill. We can be reached through one of these channels.

Cheers! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2