After being loyal customer for 5years what you get nothing..

rishabh21
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello

So i saw my friends and even my room mate is paying so less for the same what i am have. i talked fido facebook community and asked them please help me out. they came up with a plan which is not good as per my daily usages. i was offered 3gb data  with unlimited calling,I would say after being a loyal customer for almost 6 years i am getting this. i am very disappointed now.

thanks

rishabh

5 REPLIES 5
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi @rishabh21

Certain plans are offered to targeted accounts and are therefore not available to everyone. We're always coming up with new offers and options and there might be even better offers available to you at a later time but as of now, the offer we provided is the best one available to you. 

Let me know if you'd like me to review your plan options and I'll send you a PM.  Smiley 

rishabh21
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes please . I totally understand but there would be sonethin which. Can be done and we come up with a better solution. I m with fido for 5 years n now at the end when i can b free from my contract i still want to b with fido n see if i get something better. I waited so long for this so please try something for me.

Hey @rishabh21

Let's check your options together.

I'm sending you a PM now. 

Talk to you soon Smiley

Aj76
I'm a Contributor Level 2

good luck with that , I am a loyal customer with fido for over 12 years now and they prmise me something then they break the promise and issue some sort of refund for the inconvenience so i am fed up with their big mess.

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @Aj76!

I'm sending you a PM and we'll look into this with you.