Addind a new line

Addind a new line

Addind a new line

SOLVED
howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

Addind a new line

How much would it be for adding a new text and phone line with my phone or get a new phone? I have two lines already. My Mother in law is looking to get a line for monthly post pay. If it goes under my name how much? if it goes under her name how much?

Accepted Solution

Re: Addind a new line

Solved by MVP MVP

Hi @howardsiu

If you add the line under your account you will get $50 after 90days as a referral credit and you will also get 10% add a second line discount.

If you mother in law gets the line directly in her name then you can give her a referral code and she will get $25 and you will get $25 after 90days.

It would be better if you add the line under your account so the savings is greater with the 10% second line discount.

As for the plan you can choose any plan Fido have to offer here. You can call *611 from your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter to get started. You can also visit any Fido store if you prefer also.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @howardsiu

If you add the line under your account you will get $50 after 90days as a referral credit and you will also get 10% add a second line discount.

If you mother in law gets the line directly in her name then you can give her a referral code and she will get $25 and you will get $25 after 90days.

It would be better if you add the line under your account so the savings is greater with the 10% second line discount.

As for the plan you can choose any plan Fido have to offer here. You can call *611 from your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter to get started. You can also visit any Fido store if you prefer also.