Addind a new line

Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Addind a new line

How much would it be for adding a new text and phone line with my phone or get a new phone? I have two lines already. My Mother in law is looking to get a line for monthly post pay. If it goes under my name how much? if it goes under her name how much?

Accepted Solution

Re: Addind a new line

Hi @howardsiu

If you add the line under your account you will get $50 after 90days as a referral credit and you will also get 10% add a second line discount.

If you mother in law gets the line directly in her name then you can give her a referral code and she will get $25 and you will get $25 after 90days.

It would be better if you add the line under your account so the savings is greater with the 10% second line discount.

As for the plan you can choose any plan Fido have to offer here. You can call *611 from your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter to get started. You can also visit any Fido store if you prefer also.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Re: Addind a new line

Hi @howardsiu

If you add the line under your account you will get $50 after 90days as a referral credit and you will also get 10% add a second line discount.

If you mother in law gets the line directly in her name then you can give her a referral code and she will get $25 and you will get $25 after 90days.

It would be better if you add the line under your account so the savings is greater with the 10% second line discount.

As for the plan you can choose any plan Fido have to offer here. You can call *611 from your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter to get started. You can also visit any Fido store if you prefer also.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2