Hi, what is PROMO PLUS-5 for LG G5. How can I add it on to my current plan

Accepted Solution

Re: Add smartphone on the current plan

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@pphamisith wrote:

Hello Pphamisith,

Welcome to the community!

The Plus-5 (or Plus-10, Plus-25, etc) is the amount of subsidy added to a plan for the phone. The more subsidy added, the less required to pay upfront. The Promo refers to the a special promotion on offer at the moment. 

What province do you live in? I do not see any Promo Plus-5 offers for that particular phone. Perhaps it's just not published online? If available, I don't think it's not something you can simply add to a current plan. You would likely have to start a new 2-yr agreement. You should also note there is a $25 hardware upgrade administrative fee.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@pphamisith wrote:

Hello Pphamisith,

Welcome to the community!

The Plus-5 (or Plus-10, Plus-25, etc) is the amount of subsidy added to a plan for the phone. The more subsidy added, the less required to pay upfront. The Promo refers to the a special promotion on offer at the moment. 

What province do you live in? I do not see any Promo Plus-5 offers for that particular phone. Perhaps it's just not published online? If available, I don't think it's not something you can simply add to a current plan. You would likely have to start a new 2-yr agreement. You should also note there is a $25 hardware upgrade administrative fee.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

What province do you live in? I do not see any Promo Plus-5 offers for that particular phone.

Québec has a Plus-5 promo on that phone ($150).

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@pphamisith what type of plan do you currently have is it a Pulse plan or an older grandfather plan like Standard, Smart or Max plan?