Add a valid phone number

Add a valid phone number

Add a valid phone number

SOLVED
5s
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Add a valid phone number

Seriously annoying. FIDO account with 2 phones is registered in my name.

So what does FIDO consider a "VAILID" phone number, and how is it to be typed into the box, to avoid !!!!!!!!!!
Accepted Solution

Re: Add a valid phone number

Solved by I'm a Contributor Level 2 5s
ok I just ported over November 29th. had to process and store massive amounts of information within, over 50 brain, filled with ocd, affected by substances, some of which is now being considered, for legalization, which at the time, aided the ability, to relax and enjoy, the dark side of the moon, album. so lesson 1. do not add brackets and hyphen to telephone #s as to upset FIDO defaults, is to be !'ed 2. the pencil in phone contacts, being similar to that pencil in FIDO account, means I can change the phone number, all by myself, because I am a big boy now, as quoted to me, by my grandson
View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @5s, not sure what you're trying to do. Can you give us more details please? 

5s

EXAMPLE: re: INTERNET I clicked, "I want it" but not available yet, I'm ok with that to this point. then I click "research" my name was accepted, but not my phone number. phone number comes back invalid or enter valid phone number (I forget which one) but regardless the exclamation mark pops up. so after this run in with the "!" I go to my profile and noticed that the "HOME PHONE" is wrong. The home phone number should be the phone number that begins with 4 , not the number listed. Would this be the issue, I wonder?
5s

ok I just ported over November 29th. had to process and store massive amounts of information within, over 50 brain, filled with ocd, affected by substances, some of which is now being considered, for legalization, which at the time, aided the ability, to relax and enjoy, the dark side of the moon, album. so lesson 1. do not add brackets and hyphen to telephone #s as to upset FIDO defaults, is to be !'ed 2. the pencil in phone contacts, being similar to that pencil in FIDO account, means I can change the phone number, all by myself, because I am a big boy now, as quoted to me, by my grandson