Activating Spotify Premium with Fido Pulse Account

Min3to
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi!

I have my fido pulse account since last July 2015. i've been trying unsuccessfully to load spotify premium account since last July but all that I can download is the free account. I had been uninstalling the spotify apps then going to the fidohub, but it's still not happening. My husband and I each got a fido pulse plan last July and I was able to download the premium account on his account but was unable to get one on mine. I have already logged on the fidohub and got the code but it doesn't lead me to where it says log in to spotify, it just says get spotify. I'm getting so frustruated since I'm almost on my 1 year mark on which I can't download the account. I did not notice that I got the free version until I heard my husbands version of spotify and I was wondering why I can't hear any advertisements with his phone but I can with mine, which led me to investigation. I kind of feel cheated to be honest..

Can somebody please help. I'm getting so frustruated...:smileymad:

4 REPLIES 4
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @Min3to! Welcome to the community! 

When you go in Spotify and try to upgrade to Premium, what happens?

Min3to

When I go to spotify and try to get the premium it asks me to pay. I thought the premium comes with my plan. It certainly happened to my husband. I pay higher than him because of all the plus I have but still don't get the premium.

Thanks for answering by the way.

Hey Min3to,

Have a look at this blog post about how to activate spotify premium: http://bit.ly/SpotifyPremiumActivation

Hope this helps! if you still run into trouble, let me know and we'll take it from there! Smiley

Min3to

My account is a fido pulse smart  plan and I got it on July 2015. I had no previous spotify account. However, when I tried logging into spotify and getting the code, when I got it, I did not get the premium account with spotify but only the free one. My data plan is 1G while my husband who has also a fido pulse smart plan the same time as I did only had the 500mb data but got a premium one when I went and got him the spotify app and account with the code from fido.

I had been trying in vain by removing and getting the spotify app along with making another account and getting the code but I still only get the free spotify which is really a bumber since I haven't been able to enjoy this app as I should.

Can somebody help me with this?