Looking to activate Spotify Premium on your plan? Click here
Already have a Spotify Premium account but just added the $9.99 add-on? Here are the steps to get it hooked up:
1. Go tofidohub.ca.
2. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, we won’t recognize your number. Enter your phone number and clickGET CODEto, well, get your code. In a few seconds, you'll get a text message with an access code.
- After you get the code, go back to fidohub.ca and enter the access code. Click SUBMIT.
- If fidohub.ca is not recognizing the code, turn off Wi-Fi. Try to complete the activation when you're connected to the Fido network.
3. ClickBUY SPOTIFY PREMIUM.
4. You'll see a pop-up letting you know you have to cancel your current subscription to avoid additional charges. SelectYES, CANCEL MY SUBCRIPTION.
* Don’t worry; you won’t lose any of your playlists!
5. Review your purchase and clickSUBMIT.
6. CheckI agree to the Terms & Conditionsand clickSUBMIT.
7. ClickLOG IN.
8. You'll automatically be brought to Spotify's website to connect your existing Spotify account to Fido. ClickLOG IN TO SPOTIFY.
9. Enter your username and password with Spotify or login with Facebook.
10. ClickOKAYto give your authorization to connect Fido to your existing Spotify account.
11. Close the window and go back to fidohub.ca.
12. From fidohub.ca, clickCANCEL SPOTIFYto cancel your existing Spotify Premium subscription.
13. Once more, you'll be automatically brought to Spotify's website. Enter your username and password with Spotify or login with Facebook.
14. On the Spotify cancellation page, enter your password for verification purposes. TheCancel Spotify Premium Subscriptionoption will then be accessible, click on it and you'll get a confirmation that your paid subscription with Spotify is cancelled. You're done!
15. If you need to download the Spotify app again, go back to fidohub.ca and clickGET APP. You'll automatically be brought to your phone's app store.