Acitvate sim card on S6

Acitvate sim card on S6

Acitvate sim card on S6

alberto123
I'm a Participant Level 3

Acitvate sim card on S6

I followed the following instructions:

When you're in MY ACCOUNT, you should be able to go on *SERVICES*

From there, there's a drop down that will show up saying *MOBILE* and you can click on that.

After that, you should see 3 different sections: Change My Number / Update Sim Card / Refer a Friend.

But when I click on MOBILE, I only see USAGE SUMMARY and FEATURES ...

The thing is that I got a new S6 from FIDO and they gave me a new SIM CARD with the same number that I already have. I am using plan15.

Is there a way to activate online?

8 REPLIES 8
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @alberto123!

Can you try using a different browser to check if the issue persists? If it does, can you make sure you're logging in using your email address and not your phone number. It's possible you didn't register as the account holder hence why you don't have the SIM card change option.

To register using your e-mail, you only need to go to go Fido.ca > Log In > Register Now. This may remove your forum access but you can let us know if it does so we can set that up for you again. Smiley

alberto123

Hey, thanks for your help. I am actually logging in using my email which is the same email that I see in my     account.

The thing is that the old SIM card is still working and once I activate the new SIM card that I got, the old one will deactivate automatically. I don't know if that has anything to do with this problem.

I did try using a different browser and it didn't work. 

I guess I have to do it by phone.

Smiley 

Activating a SIM card will indeed deactivated the old one. We can help you out here if you prefer. Let us know and i'll send you a PM. Smiley

alberto123

Hey, if there is something that we could do to solve this then why not Smiley

I am already logging in using my email address.

Is there anything else I could try?

Smiley

Hey alberto123 !

Are you looking to activate the old SIM?  Also, are you the account holder?

alberto123

So I called Fido and they were able to activate card.

Thanks for the help.

Smiley

Sounds good! Very_Happy 

alberto123

Hello Megan,

I am looking to activate the new SIM card and yes I am the account holder Smiley