Account suspended

Account suspended

Account suspended

SOLVED
kathleencasile
I'm a Participant Level 3

Account suspended

My account has been suspended. I paid for my bill. I can't open my iphone 5s. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Account suspended

Solved by I'm an Expert Level 2

If your bill is paid up, and you owe no money, then you likely DO NOT have an "account suspended" issue, you might have a "phone has a technical defect" issue and the phone needs to be serviced by an authorized service centre such as Apple Genious. 

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
FidoFaiza

My bad, just saw you have an iPhone 5S, @kathleencasile.

Can you try plugging your phone to a computer for a few minutes and then connect it to its normal power supply? Let me know how that goes!

kathleencasile

I've tried it but still won't open. It's a battery problem. 

FidoCharles

Hey @kathleencasile

Welcome to the Community!

What payment method did you use exactly to pay for your bill?

Note that it can take up to 5 business days for a bank transfer to be processed.

Also, as a first step, have you tried restarting the device completely? Does it connect to the network then?

kathleencasile

I used credit card. My phone was low battery so I charged it. Now it won't turn on. I tried restarting my device, it won't turn on.

@kathleencasile wrote:

I used credit card. My phone was low battery so I charged it. Now it won't turn on. I tried restarting my device, it won't turn on.

@kathleencasile Can you be a bit clear, are you saying that your phone service is not activated after you made your payment or your iPhone is not turning on now?

kathleencasile

My phone won't turn on. 

That would indeed sound like a problem with the phone itself. 

We'd be happy to check out what your options are in terms of repair or replacement. 

You'd just need to contact us. We can also send you a PM here if you prefer Smiley 

What kind of phone do you have, @kathleencasile?

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

If your bill is paid up, and you owe no money, then you likely DO NOT have an "account suspended" issue, you might have a "phone has a technical defect" issue and the phone needs to be serviced by an authorized service centre such as Apple Genious. 

kathleencasile

I've had battery problems with my iphone 5s for the past few months. The battery drains pretty quick. My 2 year term is done. Might as well get a new phone.