Account balance and bill

Account balance and bill

Account balance and bill

mio5
I'm a Participant Level 2

Account balance and bill

Hello!

I checked my account, and there is $48.93 in my account balance. However, I got an email from Fido and says the bill for this month is $60.23. I have no idea what's going on here, so if someone could help me, I'd appreciate that

image.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey mio5!

Welcome to the Community! 

Have you made any payments or have any adjustments been applied to your account after your billing cycle ended on the 1st? Any such changes would not be reflected on your bill until your next bill is released but would be applied to your balance in real time. 

Your account balance will always reflect the amount you need to pay by your next due date in real time. 

mio5
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, Amanda!! Thank you so much for helping me out.

l called the Fido customer service last week on Tuesday 6th. I asked him to cancel my line on 2nd of March because I will going back to my country on 1st of March. Then he did something on my account, and I got an email from Fido that my line would be canceled on 2nd of March, which what I wanted him to do. So, I'm guessing this affected on my account...??? I'm not sure about it. But that's the only one thing that I did on my account.

Hey @mio5,

Thanks for letting us know.

The cancellation request wouldn't have affected your balance from the February bill.

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look at the account Smiley