Account Info Not Available

Geronimo1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Do you know how to fix the above message to login the Fido app?

***Edited to add Labels***

8 REPLIES 8
FidoClaudia

Hey @Serghei1,

The experience you've been through is definitely not how we like to treat our customers, we sure wouldn't want to see you go!  

I assure you that we want to fix this as fast as possible, however, it is something that needs to be checked out by our Technical Support. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account and check out what was already done.

@Geronimo1, don't hesitate to let us know if you still need help with this and I'll send you a PM as well Smiley

Serghei1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello the issue hasn't been resolved yet

@FidoClaudia wrote:

Hey @Serghei1,

The experience you've been through is definitely not how we like to treat our customers, we sure wouldn't want to see you go!  

I assure you that we want to fix this as fast as possible, however, it is something that needs to be checked out by our Technical Support. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account and check out what was already done.

@Geronimo1, don't hesitate to let us know if you still need help with this and I'll send you a PM as well Smiley

Hi @Serghei1!

We were waiting for you reply to FidoPierre's message. Did you get his last message?

Serghei1

Hello, i haved received a phone call from a  fido rep  last month saying  the problem  would be restored as of beginning of new billing cycle which was the 14 of December If I'm not mistaken but still no fix, in the mean time im trying to contact a fido rep over the phone but no luck yesterday none of the phone worked neither the 611 or the 1800.. today im calling but they tell me no rep are available to take my call, as if its not Fido but a company operating from the basement. 

Hey @Serghei1

I'm sorry to see that the issue is still not fixed.

We are getting a lot of request now due to the holiday deals. We are working to answer you ASAP. Your patience is appreciated.

I'm senidng you a PM now to get this looked into.

FidoKenny

Hey @Geronimo1 and welcome to the Community.

Like @Serghei1 mentioned, are you now using your phone number or email to log in?

Serghei1

Hi Kenny im using my e-mail 

Serghei1

Im having the same issue and non of the Fido representatives have a clue of how to fix it, they said they send this issue to the tech department and can take 20 days to get an answer, i used the email adress and im able to see the billl but not the usage. I have 2 lines and the same problem on both phones. Any help would be greatly appreciated , the lady with whom i spoke last week from credit department told me that if im not happy she can transfer me to the customer service  and cancel my Fido account, so much for customer satisfaction.