Accessing Fido.ca during late evening hours - Pacific Time

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
pkramsay
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi There,

I have been a long-time customer with Fido and find it appaling that the fido.ca website is next to useless when you want to do anything with "My Account" during late evening hours pacific time (say from 10:00 pm onwards). For example, I am trying to pay my phone bill and it either wont show my proper account balance or wont accept my payment information. It will always throw-up some error or the other and I always leave dissatisfied with the website. The website being down on specific days for maintenance is acceptable, but this seems to be the case during all weekdays. If customers cannot use an internet based service at their own convenience, then what purpose does it serve? If I end-up making a late-payment due to a "technical snag", will Fido waive that fee?

Accepted Solution

Re: Accessing Fido.ca during late evening hours - Pacific Time

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @pkramsay!

Our website undergoes maintenance every day between 2 AM and 5 AM Eastern Time. For alternative payment methods, you can go here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @pkramsay!

Our website undergoes maintenance every day between 2 AM and 5 AM Eastern Time. For alternative payment methods, you can go here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley