About my phone bill

I'm a Participant Level 2 eliza
I'm a Participant Level 2

About my phone bill

Hello , 

I was just wondering if Fido stop sending bill by post ? I dont got a credit card to pay online , and my phone bill starting to grow bigger . So im just curious whats going on . 

Accepted Solution

Re: About my phone bill

Hi @eliza I believe Fido switch everyone to online billing because of the possible postal strike that was looming to make sure everyone receive their invoice on time.

You can still view the details of your bill online and you can continue to pay your bill the same way you usually do. You do not need a credit card, you can pay by debit or if you usually pay your bill at a Fido store you just need to provide your phone number and make your payments. If you pay through your bank you just need your Fido account number and add it as a payee and continue to pay your bill.

If you still want to get your invoice mailed to you then you can call *611 and notify them you still want to have your invoice mailed to you.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Hi @eliza I believe Fido switch everyone to online billing because of the possible postal strike that was looming to make sure everyone receive their invoice on time.

You can still view the details of your bill online and you can continue to pay your bill the same way you usually do. You do not need a credit card, you can pay by debit or if you usually pay your bill at a Fido store you just need to provide your phone number and make your payments. If you pay through your bank you just need your Fido account number and add it as a payee and continue to pay your bill.

If you still want to get your invoice mailed to you then you can call *611 and notify them you still want to have your invoice mailed to you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
I'm a Participant Level 2 eliza
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you very much , that clear everything up 😃 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3