AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hang1166
I'm a Participant Level 2

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Sunday Easter 2016 at 2PM

My story should start at 3, 4 months ago...when i added the lines for my husband, my girl and my boy to my file! They promise to give me the "discount" but I HAVE TO CALL to remind them all of the time and PROMISE PROMISE again and again till I got it.

And the big mistake came to me again when they over charge for me last month $86.xx when I called to ask the information for my sister and they ATOMATIC ACTIVED AND CHARGED RIGHT AWAY on my file. I found out before the deadline withdraw my money to my credit card so I talked to different agent (at least 4 times) to aks them to fix that mistake and ALL OF THEM SAID THAT MISTAKE IS ALREADY FIXING. So supprise for me today when i go get "double check" on my account and saw they ALREADY CHARGED ON MY CREDIT $292.xx (STILL WITH THE EXTRA CHARGING)

I am totally DISSAPPOINT about the Fido's service. What are they working or just cool down the momen that the customer angry only? you guys don't care about us? or don't care about anything else?... I'm totally lost and really don't know who can I contact to get the real solution on my case.....even I'm your client more than 12 years...and now all my family is with you guuys also.

1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey Hang1166, 

Thanks for your message. I understand that being a long time customer, you'd expect a much better service than the one you received. I'll do everything I can to make this right Smiley

I'm sending you a PM right now so we can take a look at your account. 

Talk to you soon .