A new FIDO Customer

A new FIDO Customer

A new FIDO Customer

pepper12
I'm a Participant Level 1

A new FIDO Customer

I just wanted t o take a moment to let you know about my expierience with csr Kateri. I have worked in the customer service industry for over 30 years in retail and consumer management and I cant remember when I received such excellent customer service in any setting. Absolutely the best customer service bar none I have ever received from a cell phone service provider! She was pleasant, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.If all your represenatives were as awesome as Kateri all other cell phone companies would be out of business. She definetly deserves the highest praise I can offer. I used to work for one of your competitors, and I never received such excellent servise from them,even as an employee, as I did from Kateri ! Thanks again Kateri, you were amazing!

2 REPLIES 2
credmau5
I'm Experienced Level 3

That's awesome! Usually on the internet people spend the time to complain all the time about any company, but people with good experiences rarely take the time to go out of their way and make a post like this. Even though there are plenty of them! 

FidoStephane

Thank you very much for your great feedback!  Your post will be forwarded to the agent and her supervisor Smiley