$60 10GB Plan - How were people supposed to get it? - What a shame

sid1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido,

So much for being with you for 11years. Your customer service is terrible. Unknowelegable staff is promising stuff that they are not aware of and then they dissappear and next agent will explain something else and you have nothing to prove the previous talk.

I am out of contract - three days ago an agent removed my loyality plan (which can not be reinstated) saying that she was enrolling me in $60 plan. Since then I have lost my data plan, $60 plan has not gotten into affect, and I can not reach customer service, neither I see $60 plan option on the website.

You should be embarressed as an organization and owe an apology to all the people out there wasting their time to reach you.

2 REPLIES 2
sid1

I got through on the phone and got $60 plan.

They still have the ability to offer the plan, so do not give up. My case probably was a bit easier since they had promised and the plan was not added on my account ... for whatever reason.

Esp if you are an existing customer and get hold of anyone on phone, I believe you have good chances to getting the plan. It is understandable that people have been calling and have spend hours to get hold of customer service.

sid1

Ridiculous ... can not get to the customer service yet ... been trying for three days

... Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to take your call. Please call back later ...