$60 , 10 Gb promo

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

$60 , 10 Gb promo

Hi i am looking to change my plan, i was told i can do it online through my account... 

but that does not seem to be an option .... 

Help 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Re: $60 , 10 Gb promo

Hi @alexander1,

I managed to change my plan. Make sure your using internet explorer (firefox and chrome block some of the pop ups/icons etc) then do the following:

Sign into fido.ca with your username and password > click on my account > click on services > click on mobile.

This should take you to a page with a bunch of stuff about your plan and on the left side of the page there should be a grey button that says "change my plan". Once you click the "change my plan" button the next page will show you a bunch of plans. Right above the plans there is a left and right arrow that you can click to scroll throught the plans from left to right. Keep on scrolling until you see the $60/month (BYOP), 5GB of data plan. Hope this helps. You may want to read this as well (http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/message-id/32181/highlight/fals...)

Cheers and good luck!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted

Thanks! and for sure it will go out to the 10 gigs.?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2
I'm a Contributor Level 2

yah it says 5 gig plan but doesnt say bonus 5 gigs

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted

@hound54and @alexander1 i know it doesn't say it but that's why I added the hyperlink (http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/message-id/32181/highlight/fals...), it shows that a lot of people asked the same question and Fido said the 5GB will be included even though it doesn't appear to. To be honest I commented on the link so I have a record of it and so I can hold them to it later ;). @FidoRachel , @FidoRanya  and @FidoNick care to comment? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @alexander1! @rob14 is right. Smiley

The 5 GB bonus will be added automatically 2-3 months after the plan is changed.

Cheers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted

When I scroll through the BYOD plans, it does not provide the $60/5G promotion as an option. Is the promotion over? How do I get it? 611/customer service has kicked me out three times in the past hour and I've been waiting on Fido Live Chat for 30 minutes with no representative answering.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7