$60.00/10GB

$60.00/10GB

$60.00/10GB

sin666
I'm a Participant Level 2

$60.00/10GB

I am an existing loyal customer now for almost 20 years, the plan that I have is the pulse 35 that has the 10 gigs but I am paying $100.00/month for it, when this promotion for the $60/10 gigs came out I immediately tried calling numerous to get this plan but with no luck nobody answered the phones, I can't do it myself online because the site is most likely bogged down, I also went to a Fido kiosk and waited in line for an hour & a half to get the plan and they told me they couldn't do it because someone didn't change the fact that my existing plan & phone was bought out for now almost a year, I am not on a 2 year plan, there is no balance on my phone yet they couldn't change it, they told me to call Fido...so here is a snap shot of all the calls that I have made over the course of 2 days...I am frustrated now because I wasted so much time and I received nothing in the end!

image.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
sin666
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido look at all my calls to support in my post...absolutely nothing in return, this is beyond rediculous  I am not a happy customer now...I think it's time to look for another provider after 20 years with you guys this is the worst treatment that you provided for your customers, you said that you were swamped over the $60/10GB deal and you most likely were but the kiosk guys told me that you shut down the phones and the online to your customers to prevent from losing to much money on the deal, I liked you better when you were not bought from Rogers!

This is total BS