6 months old LG G3 not charging

Service interruption

We sincerely apologize to our customers. Especially during these times, we know connectivity is critical and are working hard to restore services for customers who continue to experience wireless interruptions. Residential wireline internet services are not impacted. We will continue to provide updates. Please follow this thread for updates.

SOLVED
qyin
I'm a Participant Level 1

My LG G3 phone is dead, not charging at all, I just got it last July. Is there any warranty at all? It is really expensive to have a smart phone that last only half year.

Accepted Solution

Re: 6 months old LG G3 not charging

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @qyin, that's too bad! The manufacturer's warranty is valid for a year from the date of purchase.  Check out our store locator to find the nearest location to send your phone for repair

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
gedi21592
I'm a Participant Level 1

My battery went bust after only few months with this phone as well. Of course batteries are not generally covered under warranties.  Purchased new one from amazon.ca for less than $20 delivered.

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @qyin, that's too bad! The manufacturer's warranty is valid for a year from the date of purchase.  Check out our store locator to find the nearest location to send your phone for repair