5GB plan is not enough

I'm a Participant Level 1 jberti
I'm a Participant Level 1

5GB plan is not enough

Tried chatting with Fido support three times, my daughter keeps going over on my 5GB BYOP plan, and all they could offer is 2GB extra, but for only two months.  That really sucks, having been a loyal customer for over 15 years.  I will be looking to switch.  Two lines on this account and that's all they could offer.

Accepted Solution

Re: 5GB plan is not enough

@jberti you always have the option to switch your plan to one that offers more data if that is not financially possible then you need to teach your daughter to conserve and stay within the limits of the plan. Taking it out on Fido is not the responsible thing to do.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4

Hey @jberti,

Welcome to the Community!

I assure you that your long time loyalty is sincerely valued and the last thing we want is to see you go! I'll be happy to go over the account with you and find a plan for your daughter that better suits her usage, I understand that having over usage charges is not a pleasant situation!

I'll send you a PM shortly to get started. For future reference, you can also contact us here for any account related questions.

Talk soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

@jberti you always have the option to switch your plan to one that offers more data if that is not financially possible then you need to teach your daughter to conserve and stay within the limits of the plan. Taking it out on Fido is not the responsible thing to do.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

google solutions and options {ask others like your daughters friends and their families} (as writing these solutions will get blocked), good luck

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4