$57 plan question - 5 months left on 3y contract

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

$57 plan question - 5 months left on 3y contract

Sorry if this been asked or answered, I have about 5 months left on my 3 y contract with data, and interested to switch to the $57 plan, is this possible?

TIA

***Edited to add labels*** 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

Re: $57 plan question - 5 months left on 3y contract

i asked this same question before too, and no body seems to want to give me a straight answer. i personally dont see any problem with switching plans and keeping your contract intact. however it used to be possible and common in the past now theyre telling me this plan is not available on my contract term? wow? can someone please tell me whats going on? i used to program billing systems, its not hard to change my plan and keep my same contract intact, the voice plan and contract term are seperate entities in your billing system, you guys know this, so whats up?
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

i wanted to switch my plan too, i have to 2000min city fido and 500mb/month on a 3 year contract and they told me i can't

this plan is not available for people on 3 year contracts, only those who have a 2 year one or are on monthly

basicly they're saying that if you get sucked into signing a contract for 3 years, don't ask anything untill your contract is up!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Thanks guys, ya it doesn't make sense eh, beside my contract is almost done, and if I'm not mistaked, you can do HUP 6 months before contract ends but you can't change to this particular plan.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4