$44 6GB BYOD Pulse Plan in QC

nemo0075
I'm a Participant Level 2

There are posts on Red Flag Deals and Iphone Canada blog eluding to a $44 a month 6GB BYOD plan.  No one I have spoken to/live chatted with at Fido seems to know about this.  Is this for real?  I would switch both my phones right away which increases my monthly by $10 so its a win win situation.  Anybody know?

6 REPLIES 6
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @nemo0075,

Plans and offers varies depending on the account. It could be your account is not eligible. 

One way to check is to login to you account click on the number you want to see if the offer is available then click on change account. A list of eligible and exclusive plans should come up from there you can see what you are eligible for.

rallabandi

I couldn't get this plan. I am right now paying  $49  6G BYOD  

How to upgrade this plan ..?

Regards

sri

Hey @rallabandi

Welcome to the community Very_Happy

To see what kind of plans you're eligible for, log into your account on Fido.ca and select the plan change option Smiley You can also reach out to us here or we can send you a PM and look at your options!

Let me know!

rallabandi

Hi I couldn't see the plan

It suggest the following plans for me. I am laready in $49 / Month. I am looking for the same plan for $44 which I came across.

Fido.png

Hello Rallabandi,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that promotional plans are usually only offered for a limited time period. That particular promotion was offered two months ago to a targeted group of Fido customers. While it appears that some other non-targeted people were also able to get that plan by calling Fido and asking for it, they would have done so prior to the promotion's expiry date.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Hey @rallabandi

The plans that you see on fido.ca are the ones we currently have available. 

I see that we have you in PM. We'll continue there to look at your plan options. Smiley