40 $ plan

40 $ plan

40 $ plan

SOLVED
tanja604
I'm a Participant Level 2

40 $ plan

Didn't get through on the phone, so went to the store, where there was a long waiting line.

(The store is open until 10pm, so we thought we had time)

They than tell us that we can only be helped via the support line because me and my husband are on a plan that is more expensive than $40/month. What?! 

So I tried to call, couldn't get helped in the store and don't get replies on twitter of fb messenger or ...

What's up Fido? Sad 

Accepted Solution

Re: 40 $ plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @tanja604 & welcome to the Community!

So sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner. We've been pretty swamped so the wait times have been longer.

Were you able to get help? Let me know. Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @tanja604 & welcome to the Community!

So sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner. We've been pretty swamped so the wait times have been longer.

Were you able to get help? Let me know. Smiley

tanja604
I'm a Participant Level 2

Unfortunately no. I don't know who to contact to honor the deal. I understand this was an unexpected amount of customers, but I tried everything I could to get this plan.

I hope Fido will do the right thing and help out the customers that didn't get the plan because of a lack of customer service reps. Sad 

@tanja604 I'm sorry to read that. Sad

The plan was offered for a limited time and is no longer available. Rest assured though that we often have special offers, so keep an eye out for anything that may come in the future.

In the meantime, if you'd like to go over other plan options, let me know. I'll be more than happy to do so!