$40 plan, switching over to Fido from Rogers

SOLVED
ballyd
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been trying to call Fido for the past few hours now, it connected once but then disconnected(after 1.45hr wait).   What options will be given to us that want to take advantage of this offer?  I have a current line with Fido that i may want to switch over too.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: $40 plan, switching over to Fido from Rogers

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 2 Dexdex
I did mine on Sunday. If youre still in a contract, you have to pay off the DSRF (remaining economic value of the phone in contract). It would seem like you'll pay a lot upfront, but in the long term, it'll always be cheaper than all the plans currently offered. It's worth it assuming you aren't planning to always upgrade your phone.

Unfortunately, the $40/4GB offer has ended on Sunday. Hopefully, there's another better for you.
View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Dexdex
I'm a Participant Level 2

I did mine on Sunday. If youre still in a contract, you have to pay off the DSRF (remaining economic value of the phone in contract). It would seem like you'll pay a lot upfront, but in the long term, it'll always be cheaper than all the plans currently offered. It's worth it assuming you aren't planning to always upgrade your phone.

Unfortunately, the $40/4GB offer has ended on Sunday. Hopefully, there's another better for you.