40 Dollar Plan

40 Dollar Plan

40 Dollar Plan

SOLVED
billybob
I'm a Participant Level 3

40 Dollar Plan

Has anyone been able to get Fido to honor the $40 plan that expired yesterday. Given the fact that they closed the call centre early and had a lack of customer serivce available I would think they would horor it for those who were unable to get in contact with them.

I still can't get a hold of anyone...

Accepted Solution

Re: 40 Dollar Plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

@billybob So sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner.

This plan was offered for a limited time and is no longer available. Rest assured though that we often have special offers, so keep an eye out for anything that may come in the future!

In the meantime, I’ll be happy to look over your current options with you. Let me know if you'd like me to send you a PM. Smiley

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Shs
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Yes, this is deceptive to the consumer, as this happened to me as well. I was in communication with one of the reps and now no one wants to talk.

These offers are not even announced to *loyal customers.
anchan
I'm a Participant Level 1

this happened to my friend, she's received the offer via FB chat, and when she accepted the offer well before closing, she never heard back from anyone. it's been 2 days and still no reply. Sad 

Shs

This promotion by Fido has been poorly executed and does not give the company added loyalty, only frustration experienced by its customers. 

billybob
I'm a Participant Level 3

Finally was able to get a hold of someone. They are not honoring the offer, they said it was the customers fault that they closed the call centre early and that they did not have enough staff to deal with everyone. Sucks for everyone that wasted hours and hours the last few days. I recommend going to a carrier with better customer service.

@billybob So sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner.

This plan was offered for a limited time and is no longer available. Rest assured though that we often have special offers, so keep an eye out for anything that may come in the future!

In the meantime, I’ll be happy to look over your current options with you. Let me know if you'd like me to send you a PM. Smiley