2GB to 1GB

2GB to 1GB

2GB to 1GB

SOLVED
robbielockyer
I'm a Participant Level 2

2GB to 1GB

When I registered with Fido I was told I could get an extra gigabyte of data (from 1GB to 2GB) with my plan for two years. I found out today that it stopped on my account. How would I go about getting that extra gig back? Is there a further catch? 

Also, is there a way to get a text message from Fido saying "You're about to run out of data" without having to check online. Got a text from Fido saying I was $50 over my balance last month! Probably because Fido changed my plan from 2GB to 1GB without telling me. 

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: 2GB to 1GB

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Welcome to the community @robbielockyer! Smiley

We won't change your plan unless you give us permission to do so. What most likely happened it that there was confusion in how much data your plan included.

If you're plan is eligible for the data tracker, you will get a notification once you reach 90% and 100% of the data usage. I will send you a PM now so we can check out your account.. Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @robbielockyer! Smiley

We won't change your plan unless you give us permission to do so. What most likely happened it that there was confusion in how much data your plan included.

If you're plan is eligible for the data tracker, you will get a notification once you reach 90% and 100% of the data usage. I will send you a PM now so we can check out your account.. Smiley